In January here at The Lamp Project we…
• had our first month with over 1,000 page views on the site.
• topped 250 Facebook fans.
• welcomed a social media team of five very generous volunteers.
• began sorting through artist submissions for inclusion in our book, How Art Can Help End Viiolence Against Women.
• began developing our first educational programs.
• started work on a website redesign.
Thank you for supporting The Lamp Project in our mission to illuminate and support socially engaged artists! We’re thrilled to have you as a part of the community of passionate and compassionate people forming around this intersection of arts and causes.
Contact us to learn more or to get involved.